Dear Mothers Without Borders Community,
As we approach the end of 2023, we wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude for your unwavering support and dedication to our mission of protecting the vulnerable and empowering the marginalized in Zambia. Your generosity and commitment have been the cornerstone of our success, and we are deeply moved by the impact we have achieved together.
This year has been a journey filled with transition and growth, and throughout it all, you have stood by our side. Thousands of lives have been changed via your belief in, and contributions to, this cause. Your support is reflected in the eyes of the woman who is given the tools to create change in her family, the girl who is receiving transformational education resources, and the adolescent who now has an advocate for their safety. They are beautiful, and we see your support and generosity in them.
The impact we have made together is breathtaking. Lives have been transformed, communities strengthened, and hope kindled, all because of your belief in our work.
Your support has helped to:
- Educate over 800 students at the Carol Zulu Primary School;
- Provide mentorship and access to secondary education to over 550 girls and boys in our youth empowerment programs;
- Provide over 600,000 meals to individuals in need;
- Enroll 70 new participants in our women’s clubs; and
- Support 63 children at the Children’s Resource Center (where they receive care, medical support, counseling, and all basic needs).
Additionally, we introduced a loan program for girls who completed their university education, helping them to start small businesses.
Each dollar you contributed, every hour you volunteered or spent with us in Zambia, and all the advocacy you championed, have been instrumental in our journey towards bettering lives, preserving dignity and creating opportunities where there were none.
As we look to the future, we see a deep need to make our programs accessible to more people. We are changing lives together, and there are people outside of our current geographic focus that need access to the same life-changing programs.
We want to ask if you’ll help us with three things:
- Will you share about the work of Mothers Without Borders with a friend or company that is looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
- Will you consider us for your end of the year giving?
- Will you share about Mothers Without Borders on your social media?
We need your help to make our life-changing programs accessible to more individuals in great need. Together, we can be the bridge to opportunity and hope.
The coming year holds great promise, and we are excited to have you with us as we face the challenges and seize the opportunities it presents. Your support is not only appreciated but essential to our success.
As the year comes to a close, we want to wish you and your loved ones a joyful holiday season and a new year filled with hope, health, and happiness. May the spirit of giving that you embody come back to you tenfold, and may our shared mission continue to thrive.
With profound gratitude and warmest wishes,
Josephine Daka, Africa Regional Programs Director
Jackie Skinner, CEO