We are committed to respecting the privacy rights of all donors and visitors to our website. The following information details Mothers Without Borders collection, protection, and use of the data we receive from donors and visitors to this website.
Our General Policy
Mothers Without Borders recognizes the importance of protecting information we may collect from donors and visitors to our site. We maintain appropriate security measures to keep this information private.
Users can visit the site without revealing any information about themselves. If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet for the purposes of correspondence, processing a donation or subscribing to our email newsletter, then it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information.
Mothers Without Borders will remove your name from our mailing list or email list at any time, at your request. Please contact us via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 1-801-607-5641. We will not sell, rent or trade your email address to a third party.
We use a third-party email delivery party to deliver newsletters and some of our emails.
You will be given the option to remove your name from our email list at the bottom of these email updates. And, again, we will not sell, rent or trade your email address to a third party.
Occasionally you may receive an email from one of our staff or Board Members personally. You have the option of being taken off any email list by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting removal of your email address.
Mothers Without Borders’ online and offline donation processing systems comply with a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing payment account data security.
Because you care enough to make a difference through your gift to Mothers Without Borders, we are dedicated to respecting you and your privacy. This is the pledge we make to you.
1. We will use your gift in the most efficient way possible. Over the last 18 years, Mothers Without Borders has used between 82-92 percent of our resources for programs that help people in need.
2. We will remove your name from our mailing list, email list or telephone solicitation list at any time, at your request.
3. We take your Internet privacy very seriously. You can opt-out of our email list at any time, and we will not share your email address with any other organization or business.
5. We will honor your confidence in us by maintaining the highest standards in our fundraising and program operations.
6. Our complete financial statement is available upon request at any time.